Customs Agency can provide exclusive services to other companies which participate in foreign goods exchange and can represent them in customs procedures. Customs Agency can also perform all activities defined by customs regulations.
Representation during customs procedures means submitting goods applications for relevant customs procedures and handling the proceedings at Customs Chamber.
Customs Agency offers a wide range of services. The following services can be provided by means of direct or indirect representation:
- examination of goods and taking samples before submitting customs application;
- preparation of necessary documents and submission of customs applications for import or export;
- payment of arrival and dispatch customs duties and other fees;
- receipt of goods after clearance;
- providing security for the amount of customs debt;
- submission of appeals and other applications subject to review by customs authorities.
Indirect representation means that Customs Agency acts on its own behalf, but for other persons and companies which participate in foreign goods exchange.